Although Disney World is a very clean and beautiful place, it is also very expensive. We did enjoy the Epcot Center. If I were to return, that would probably be my focal point of interest. However, except for our grandchildren, I'd never go back. Nevertheless, here are some pictures of our trip for your viewing pleasure.
Here is a shot taken from our room in the Dolphin Hotel.
Walking between the Dolphin and Swan hotels.
Aw. The classical tourist shot of Mimi and Papa at the Swan/Dolphin Hotel complex. The SAS Global Forum was held in the Dolphin where we stayed.
We rode the monorail from the Epcot Center to The Magic Kingdom and back.
There was a beutiful flower display at the Epcot Center.
We actually rode in a car on a track throughout this sphere. That's right, sphere, not spear.
This is our retirement home. They're working on the heating and air conditioning as I write.
Gracie and Liana, Look here. These are some of your favorite characters.
I met my secret love in Downtown Disney. Carolyn was kind enough to take a picture.
Raising your grandson right!
Cadan, Mimi is standing beside a Lego figure from the movie, "Toy Story." There were Lego figures outside the store that made this one look small.












